10.01.2008

Annual Holiday Special

fam

About 5 years ago when I started my career as a professional photographer, I also started to do a holiday special where I would have 10 families meet me at one location back to back. This made it possible for me to offer a discounted price per family. Now it has become a tradition for Holladay Photo as I have seen how much families enjoy having nice photos for their holiday cards. This year I will be photographing on November 8th at bathtub beach,(see the shoot below). Each session will last for 30 minutes and will include a CD with 25-50 high resolution images for $95. You can call me to book 808.450.2316. I will post the schedule below. Over half the slots booked before I officially announced it, so if this day books up fast and I have the time I may offer an additional day. Check back for availabilty.

November 8th @ Bathtub Beach:

9:30 Jones
10:15 Malupo
11:00 Hart
11:45 Takahashi
12:30 Break
1:15 Kongaika
2:00 Kanahele
2:45 Kalama
3:30 Napoleon
4:15 Brenchley
5:00 Crosby
5:45 Loveridge

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

this is such a great idea! we are booked with our photographer friend for this year so it is good to know that this is an annual tradition- maybe next year! thomas and i both love your photo style. all the colors are so full and rich and you can always see so much personality and love in your family photos- i cant think of anything better.

Kahilau said...

Do you ever have locations in UTAH!!!! Sign me up!

Holladay Photo said...

I would of corse love to come to Utah to shoot your family, but I think its time to make your way back home.

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

THANK YOU MARK!!!! I'm trying to get my sis to fill in that last spot but I think she has soccer until mid Nov. Oh well...CAN'T WAIT!

Amy said...

Mark -
We would love to do it if it's still open! Come next door and let me know!
Amy, Christropher, and Eve Hart

esmith2112 said...

I WISH!!!

If you ever want to do that at Oakland Beach in New York, I'll hook you up with some families!!! You could write the whole trip off as a business expense! Think about it. LOL

laura said...

I wish. Your photography is my absolute favorite. I check your blog often. I'll have to ask Brian if he'll let me pay $95 + $3000 to get us out there.
Again, let me know if you're ever in CA.
Oh, and do you use a polarizer on a lot of your pictures? Or is Hawaii really that intensely colorful and beautiful.

Holladay Photo said...

I don't use a polarized filter, I just bring the contrast out in the sky.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh, Mark, I'd LOVE to do ours again, but I'll have to take a rain check until next year...another year, another baby. So, after I'm done with the baby fat, we'll schedule something! Always such a great job, though!