10.06.2008

This weekend I worked with local photographer Adam Palmer to help shoot one of his weddings in Luana Hills in Kailua. It is always fun working with other talented photographers. On top of being an amazing wedding photogragher Adam has some of the coolest Hawaii fine art photography, you can check it out here or go to www.adamapalmer.com. The size of the pictures on his website do not do them justice, you have to see them blown up, they are stunning.

Here are a few shots that I took at the wedding.

Hawaii wedding photographer

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! When you came back from shooting you made it sound like nothnig that great had transpired (photography wise), I'd say you were being humble? These shots are awesome! And I'm diggin' the blue shoes!

Holladay Photo said...

The blue shoes were her "Somethinkg blue", I was diggin them to.