10.24.2008

MY NEW BLOG IS LIVE!

Aloha Everyone!

I'm so excited to announce my new blog! A big thank you goes out to Nathaniel for all the hard work he has done, click here to check him out. Not only is he excessively talented, but he's a pleasure to work with.

You can visit my new blog, here, as I'll be posting there from now on. Be sure to update your Bookmarks and your RSS Feeds to stay updated!

The new blog has a link to my new website dedicated to Hawaii weddings. This is a soft launch because I'm still making edits to the website. You can also check it out by clicking here.

Let me know you found it and what you think by leaving a comment on the new blog!

Thank you to all of you who stop by Holladay Photo and offer your feedback and support.

1 comments:

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

I am glad you are doing a blog Mark! I expect great things on here. ... Ok, besides your photography! I so want to get married in Hawaii now to get you to take our pictures!
~Kim Orlando(Reuel)