8.27.2008

It has been about 3 weeks since both of my kids started preschool and I have been able to spend more time working. Over the last four years I have been juggling being a stay at home dad (which I love) and a photographer. It has not been easy but very rewarding in both my family life as well as my professional life. I just want to thank all who have entrusted me with helping them preserve their memories- For example this darling family who I photographed last year and have now returned with a new addition. Much Aloha.

Hawaii family photographhy -0001

Hawaii family photographhy -0004

Hawaii family photographhy -0003

Hawaii family photographhy -0007

Hawaii family photographhy -0008

Hawaii family photographhy -0002

Hawaii family photographhy -0006

Hawaii family photographhy -0005

Hawaii family photographhy -0009

0 comments: