3.27.2008

Children's Theater

What fun! I was asked to shoot the Performance of Cinderella by (CTO) Children's Theater of Hawaii. The cool thing about this theatrical organization is that everyone involved volunteers their time. The performance was fantastic as I was able to see it up close. I think there are still tickets available for today and Saturday shows. The first three sold out. I really enjoy the challenge of shooting performing arts, with the subjects in constant motion in a dimly lit auditorium I have to get a little more creative with lighting, but energy of show always makes up for any technical challenges.








4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I LOVE all these pictures- I can’t wait to see more! Everyone did a phenomenal job this year, WAY TO GO!

Aunty Lehua

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a fabulous performance by all!
Love, Beth McDonald

Unknown said...

Don't you all look awesome and it was so much fun.
You ROCKED!!!
Aunty K'Lynn