2.24.2008

Announcement and Free Drawing

I have just launched my new Holladay Photo Website. Hopefully it is easier to find information now. I promise to be better with this Holladay Photo blog. Check back every once in awhile to see the latest in slideshows, projects and adventures.

To have a little fun (and to make sure my website works), I am offering a FREE PHOTO SHOOT DRAWING. To enter, just leave your contact information through my new website, by following the link below and after entering the site, click on CONTACT. My daughter will pull the lucky winner on Friday, March 7th, at 6 pm Hawaii time. If you are out of state and you win, then either you can gift it to someone in Hawaii or someone planning to visit Hawaii....or wait until I'm in your area. If a photo shoot doesn't interest you, then my wife says that a good gift is a $25 gift certificate to a "very fun" online clothing boutique- Layers Clothing. Apparently, they have a good price range of comfortable clothing. Good luck!

0 comments: